How do you pronounce branded clothes?
Practice makes perfect
- Anna Sui: anna swee.
- Ann Demeulemeester: ann de-mule-eh-meester.
- Azzedine Alaia: azz-eh-deen ah-lie-ah.
- Badgley Mischka: badge-lee meesh-kah.
- Balenciaga: bah-len-see-ah-gah.
- Balmain: bahl-mahhhhn.
- Bottega Veneta: bow-tay-guh vah-netta.
- Christian Lacroix: christian luh-kwa.
Can you say anime?
Around the world, the term anime represents animated media or the style typical of anime that comes from Japan. Anime’s style derive from the comics manga. English speakers often pronounce anime as Ah-nee-mey, but this an anglicization of the word. The correct pronunciation of anime is Ah-nee-meh.
How do you pronounce bebe clothing?
Is it “bee bee, ” “beh beh,” or “bay bay”? Let us settle this debate that you must’ve had with your besties at least a million times. According to bebe’s corporate offices, it is indeed “bee bee.” Well, go figure.
How do you say YSL brand?
So, the right pronunciation is bul-gaar-ee. You are one step ahead of others if you know what YSL stands for, it is Yves Saint Laurent, but you also need to know the right way to pronounce it. It is pronounced as eve-san-lou-ron.
What is the most mispronounced brand?
20 Common Brand Names You’ve Been Mispronouncing
- Nutella. iStock. How you’re probably saying it: nuh-tell-uh.
- IKEA. Shutterstock. How you’re probably saying it: eye-key-ah.
- Hyundai. iStock. How you’re probably saying it: hi-un-die.
- Porsche. iStock.
- Bayer. iStock.
- Hoegaarden. Shutterstock.
- Fage. Shutterstock.
- Cetaphil. Shutterstock.
What is a correct pronunciation?
Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. This may refer to generally agreed-upon sequences of sounds used in speaking a given word or language in a specific dialect (“correct pronunciation”) or simply the way a particular individual speaks a word or language.